Fire at a local Boston restaurant
There was a kitchen fire at a local Irish pub in Boston. It was an electricial fire that caused fire damages to immediate areas and soot and smoke damage to the entire structure.
The crew arrived quickly and demo'd the area was severely affected by the fire. While there was a fire there was also water damage from the fire department extinguishing the fire. The crew has extract the water in the basement. The set up drying equipment for a three day dry out. Throughtout this process there was strong communication with the owners/ insurance company.
After day one, a full structural cleaning was performed to eliminate any evidence of any fire/water damage. Also, we cleaned all the contents, such as: glassware, bottles, tables, chairs, light fixtures, which you can imagine in a restaurant is a large job. This process is very tentious to ensure the cleaniness and the restaurant being restored to full function.
The restaurant was up in running within a week. Incuded in the was the rebuild team to repair damaged areas.
We know it's important to get back to business and our priority is meet their needs. Please entrust SERVPRO with all your restoration needs.